Radio Waves, The Leader in Microwave Antenna InnovationĀ® is seeking a high energy individual to work closely with our manufacturing and engineering departments as the Quality Manager/Manufacturing Engineer. This individual will be responsible for our quality system company wide and support our production team. This position is based at our headquarters in Billerica, MA.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assure company's excellent quality metrics are maintained
- Maintain company's quality system and ensure continuous improvement
- Maintain company's ISO9001, 140001 and 180011 certifications
- Support company's superior health and safety record
- Support new product transfer from engineering to production
- Where quality metrics are not met, investigate, identify root cause, and establish corrective action in partnership with management team
We are a small company with a team based culture that is secure and growing. We offer excellent benefits including medical insurance, dental insurance, vacation and 401K. We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference and that strive for superior results. Radio Waves is located in Billerica, MA 25 miles Northwest of Boston.
Radio Waves is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills:
- 2 - 5 experience with quality systems/management
- Attention to detail and analytic problem solving skills
- Experience with ISO certification and working knowledge of of auditing and certification process requried
- Good presentation skills
- RF or electronics manufacturing experience a plus
- Six Sigma and Lean experience a plus
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and SolidWorks
- BSEE degree in manufacturing, engineering or associated area is a plus, other technical degrees, such as an associateās degree will be considered