SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The ideal candidate will possess strategic sales experience, extensive phone contact, account development, and a proven track record in profitable growth. Technical salesperson to meet customer needs, experience with OEM products, industrial markets, wireless carriers and network infrastructure are required. Candidate will travel, visit customers and target new customers within the region to grow sales and gain market share.
SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Defined knowledge of sales practices and procedures so as to achieve the sale of product.
• In-depth knowledge of product line and processes, market trends and the marketplace.
• Successful sales management background defined by positive recruitment and retention efforts lending toward the capacity to provide guidance for product training, phone coaching, sales skill.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in business/technology related fields.
• Ability to travel using appropriate visas, passports and financial means to locations under varying time frames as designated by marketplace and staff needs.
• Demonstrated successful experience in direct sales, sourcing and closing sales via telemarketing and cold call means through identification of industry trends and growth.
• Electrical or electronic knowledge that lends toward the capacity to understand and communicate technical information to internal staff and the external customer base.
• Written and verbal telephone and face to face communication, management, rapport building, teamwork and follow through skills, with proficiency in professional grammar and public speaking.
• Computer fluency with appropriate detail orientation and typing skills to maintain and communicate the required database prospects, clients, projections, reports and all relevant communication and presentations on current company software programs.
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects, people and accounts simultaneously with strong organizational skills and efficient time management.
• Ability to communicate with co-workers, customers, subordinates, potential customers, distributors, management and business contacts in a courteous, efficient, professional and respectful manner.
• Fluency in protocols, languages and customs required to successfully communicate in the designated customer base.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and maximum self-motivation, while maintaining the responsibility to indicate areas of need to management.
• Strong listening and organizational capacities with significant detail orientation and accuracy.
• Ability to participate and add to the overall effectiveness of the Company sales, recruitment & retention efforts.
• Comply with and ensure department compliance with Company health, safety and environmental policies.
• Comply with all applicable U.S. export control and security regulations.
• Other duties as required.
Education/Training: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in business/technology/electrical related fields.
Experience: Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years strategic sales experience, technical sales background, extensive phone contact, account development, and a proven track record in profitable growth.
Knowledge/Skills: Technical sales to meet customer needs, experience with OEM products, wireless carriers, network infrastructure, and commercial markets, industrial customers; In-depth knowledge of product line and processes, market trends and the marketplace.
Supervises: No direct reports
Shift: Day Shift with travel needs and ability to respond according to customer demand/needs
Travel Requirements: Ability to travel using appropriate visas, passports and financial means to locations under varying time frames as designated by marketplace and staff needs