The individual will maintain customer service representation and confirmation of satisfaction for assigned regions and accounts. Support the customer through order review, order processing, acknowledgement and basic quoting. Responsible for providing order status, expedites and escalates, RMA, credit re-bills and maintaining customer contact on all assigned accounts. In addition, specific accounts can be assigned that require basic outbound sales responsibilities in coordination with assigned regional sales personnel.
• Become familiar with global customs, procedures and protocol of regions.
• Maintain accurate, easily accessed and understood database through corporate tools including CRM, SalesForce.Com is preferred.
• Coordinate account duties with regional sales staff and operations to ensure exceptional customer service is provided.
• Make 100% customer satisfaction first priority.
• Execute and coordinate internal and external customer feedback programs as directed.
• Supply report information as required under the scope of the position.
• Monitor and report customer challenges and our performance against standards.
• Make and take calls to and from clients for the purpose of creating positive relations with clients in product and service arenas.
• Assist in areas of need such as training, vacation coverage, administrative duties and all other areas as assigned.
• Follow all policies and procedures of the Company in the course of duties assigned, while conducting self in an ethical, safe, professional and dependable manner.
• Demonstrable proficiency with MicroSoft Office Suite
• Familiar with CRM tools and functions; SalesForce.com is preferred